Thursday, September 25, 2014

hmmmm

I haven't known really what to write these last few months.  The summer arrived and went without a chance to slow down.

Too many things happened that made the summer too fast.  We live in Eastern Canada which means that summers are short.  They last barely what summer was intended (June 21 to Sept 21ish) so we usually want to make the most of it.  This summer we had so many plans and ended up with so little time.

We didn't have a summer bucket list but I had some ideas in my head.  We didn't do them all but managed to get some done.  I had major plans to relax this summer and I don't think that happened at all!

School has started and our routine is sort of back to a new normal.  A little more time at home and hopefully a little less running.  I am looking forward to a nice fall.  I love the sweaters and the boots.

Happy September!

No comments:

Post a Comment