Thursday, July 25, 2013

Photo Albums

Today I want to share with you one of my favourite things!

Snapfish is my favourite place to create photo books and other things!  I started doing this a few years ago when I wanted to make my mother a photo calendar.  I couldn't find any calendar's where I could put more than one picture for each month.  Snapfish was the solution.  I have a ton of pictures myself and wanted to include all her grandchildren, so I added lots of pictures for each month and then I can even add pictures to specific days.  Lots of things to look at each month!

Like most sites you join, I receive emails from them and one had a deal where you buy 1 book and get 2 free.  It was a few months before mother's day and I had a great thought, if I made the same book for each grandmother, I got one myself and saved a bunch of money on a wonderful gift!

Pretty much after that I was hooked.  I created a mini wedding album book because I didn't like my original. (that's a story for a whole other post!)

We had my talented friend Dani take some family photos awhile ago and she took so many pictures that I needed to see them more often than just going through the computer.  I wanted to share it!  So I created another photo book.

Then I had the idea to keep doing years of photos rather than have tons of loose photos around or buying albums and filling them in. 

These amazing books below arrived this morning!!  2011 and 2012 and the latest family photos Dani took for us!







It's so nice to have these books that we can look at and embarrass my children for years to come!!!

Do you keep your photo's on the computer?  Are you on top of your photo's?

No comments:

Post a Comment