Thursday, April 11, 2013

Carry On!

Carrior On, Warrior by Glennon Doyle Melton - buy it!

This book, this woman is amazing.  She's not amazing because she is this perfect person we all aspire to be.  She is amazing because she's not that person.  She's been there, done that, moved on.  She is living her life the way she wants to live it and inspires other to live their life.  She knows life isn't a walk in the park and tells you about it.  She explains her story so you can better understand your own.

I loved it.  I know the story I put out there and it's not always the one that's really happening.  As I am sure it isn't for most of us.  We all have our secrets, issues, problems and trouble and most of the time we put on the suit of armour and show that to the world.  Glennon has decide to show us her un armed self in hopes that we can show some people ours when we are ready.

I think it's wonderful to have a space to go and know that by being there you are doing good.  Please visit momastery and look around.  The love and compassion is fantastic to see.

Obviously I took a little break from this blog.  My break was for me, for my sanity and because I didn't know what to write here when so many other things were happening.  Things are getting better and I am working my way through it.  So I am happy to share a little of me again.  I kind of feel that perhaps I now have a little of me to give again!

This website and being a Monkee and this book have helped me, this I am sure!

A special shout to Sarah Schlender for bringing me to this page.  I have sent her multiple emails this winter thanking her for sharing Glennon with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment