Tuesday, August 28, 2012

trust



The past few days have been interesting to say the least.

When you expect a person to be the person you know and then the truth comes out and it's not what you expected, it is a bit of a blow to system.  That's how things have been going.  My faith in people has been tested and shaken recently.

After some head shaking in disbelief I have decided to continue on with my hope that people can be trusted and aren't always out to get you.  I want to believe people are going to do what's best for themselves but also what is best for the company they work for, the family they have, and the friends they keep.

I am going to continue to leave my keys in my car when I go into the daycare or the post office and believe that no one is going to steal my car.

I am going to continue to leave items out on my front step for people and believe they will leave the money promised in my mailbox

I am going to continue to let my children be children, play outside and make new friends, and believe that adults and children alike are going to treat them with kindness and respect

I will continue to teach my children to believe the best in people and treat everyone with kindness and respect.  I will also teach them to be cautious and smart and to learn when something just isn't right to tell someone they do trust.

I will continue to believe that if we treat someone the way we want to be treated, they are going to do the same for us.

It's the only way I can make it through this crazy world!

I will not allow myself, my company, my family or my friends to be bullied, pushed around or taken advantage of but I will do what I can to make it a better place!


No comments:

Post a Comment