Friday, August 31, 2012

keep on keeping on

I can't remember who says that but I liked it.  Like any good blogger, I should probably research that but I am not going to.

If you like the saying great, if you know who said it great.  If not, that's ok!

Thank you for the all lovelies that emailed, texted or called with your concerns over my last post.  Yes it was a little heavy but totally true.

The world is ok, mine was just a little shaken for a bit.  We are good!

I haven't had time to come up with clever things to blog about or to show you some of the things I have been doing because somehow things go crazy over here again!

I assume it might have something to do with have two small children and looking after the business that will someday (perhaps soon) be mine.  It makes things very busy and I seem to not be able to find extra time.

It makes it worse when I have great and wonderful plans to execute in the evening and once the children are finally in bed, I just want to sit on the couch and read my book! Anyone else out there feel like that?

I start a book and the world slips away, Joel doesn't really exist (only to warm up my toes), the dishes stay dirty, the laundry stays piled, the toys stay out but the book comes alive!!!!  I have to leave space and time in between books as to get actually things done around my house.

So that is where some of my time has gone but I don't feel it's a waste, just some much deserved and enjoyed me time!

But I do have lots of things to share with you in the future and I look forward to getting organized to share them with you. 

Next week my oldest starts kindergarten and I have happy and sad all at the same time.  He is so very excited and I am too but I am sure that I am going to cry once I am back at my home.  I don't know what it is but he even seems so much older than he did even in July.  He seems to have grown over night, clothes are surely not going to fit long!  His facial expressions and reactions to things are even leaving the preschooler/toddler phase.  My little man is growing up and I can't be sure I am ready.

I will of course document the event completely and will probably post before and after because of the stress and cuteness of the event!!!!

So I hope that everyone has a wonderful holiday weekend and we will chat again next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment